Pages

Sunday 17 February 2019

Hauora Metaphor

On Friday the kia Manawanui did a creation about hauora and we had to pick a metaphor and my one was burger. Then we had to brainstorm like where does the cheese goes like does it go in taha whanau. After that we got to pick if we wanted to use clay or use play doh to make our metaphor I chose clay to make my burger. I started off by putting water on my clay and then I squashed it and split it and mashed it and it felt like the clay at the beach gross and moist. Second I started making the bun it was easy then I did the cheese and the Tomatoes  that is when it was getting rough then I got very CONFUSED? then I got angry inside . After that I asked if I could change my metaphor to an Hot Dog the hot dog was easy because all I had to do is do the Frankfurter and the Bun and then I paint on the color for the Bun, Frankfurter the Mustard and Tomato Sauce. 
It was very hard to work with clay and yea bye.

1 comment:

  1. hey stan the man you did really amazing work
    some feedback is that you could do more images

    ReplyDelete