Pages

Sunday 10 February 2019

My Cybersmart blog



A personal information that you would share online
B Private information that you should not share online.
Email
how many brothers and sisters you have
Fav band sport team food
Name of your pet
First name
Fav subject at school
Full name
Age
Home address
Date of birth
Home phone number or mobile number
Brother and sisters names


My blog profile


Hi my name is Stanley I am Samoan I am 11 years old. I'm a year 7 student in Tamaki Primary School. I have 3 sisters and 3 brothers, My likes are food, peace and quiet and art. My dislikes are creepy crawlies, dead things and speaking to a crowd. My interests are drawing, reading, sleeping and eating. My favorite game is Monster Legends and Fortinte I admire my mom because she does a lot for me and helps me. My goal for this year is to be a student leader and to be a role model to the Year 1, 2, 3 and 4 students.



This is personal and Private information for example your home address is private and your how many brothers and sisters you have

No comments:

Post a Comment