Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Team building day

Team building day.

On Thursday the 21st February the kia manawanui syndicate had planned a team building task .To build positive relationships and making new friends .To get ready, all we needed was a toothbrush, flannel, swimming togs, change of mufti clothes, change of school clothes and deodorant. 

First we went to Technology at Tamaki College and we had to get split into groups. The groups were cooking, graphics and hard materials. My group was hard materials with Mr Grandy, we were planning 8 ideas to make a wooden creation, my wooden creation is an crocodile car with the top mouth moving as it moves on the ground. I know it may be basic but it's hard to make.

After technology the kia manawanui syndicate went to the Panmure Lagoon Pools. We had fun team building activities that helps us not to be shy around others, contributing as a team, relating to others and making new friends. After Aireen explained what is happening she put us in groups  group one. Group two. Group three. Group 4. Group 5 group 6 which is my group. After we got in our groups we cavorted in to the pool 1st to 6th. The instructions were we lock our arms together and go to the end of the pool then we started our first team building task of the week “ THREE, TWO, ONE GO!!!!!” as Miss Aireen shouted, off we flashed. Some of us were swimming some of us were walking and some of us were running, my team was walking some also swimming. I think  
my team placed 5th. After the Kia manawanui did our team building tasks we had a FREE SWIM!!!!! “ YAYYY!!!” everyone shouted
“Shush!!” miss said then everyone shut “you can go know” said miss everybody went just like an snow avalanche, water was splashing even the water went out of the pool.

After such a long day of tech and pools the kia manawanui syndicate went back on the bus and went to school. After we relaxed miss said “ go get you’re beds or tents” said miss then everyone left. I got my bed then returned with my sister and aunty, we pumped up my bed up and I said goodbye. After the kia manawanui syndicate had free play miss called us in to do more team building tasks. First we got into a  The team building task was we had to use the catchphrase that miss gave to us to make our skit, a name and a chant for our name. also the name has to relate to the name team building and my group name is attitude also my groups catchphrase is gangnam style. After we ate and we played we came back inside to dance, we had to get in groups (in any group) we danced.

After a long day we settled down and watched a movie then went to sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment