Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Attitude

Attitude Program 
Today on Wednesday 2019 one of the attitude program came to Tamaki Primary School. He is talking to us about who am I and puberty.

First in the morning rm 9 and 10 had to be organized and then we had to sit in the second part of the room then the bell rang and we all bundled up and then tony started the presentation. " Hi my name is Tony and I am Kelly's son" said Tony.

After that He introduced the 4 animals the 1st one is the Lions the Lions
are like the leader confident, brave and competitive. The 2nd animal is Otters the Otters are full of energy, joyful and funny. The 3rd animal is the Beavers hard working, serious and doing things right and the last is animal is my animal and its the Golden Retrievers who are the peacemakers, calm and puts others first.

I am a Golden Retriever because I am kind, loyal, thoughtful and peaceful to others. I also learnt that people I friend will change me in the future and my looks and appearance is from my genes from my mum and dad. that's the same with you you might look more like your mum or dad well I look more like my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment