Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

Recount checklist 2018

Author: Davlyn
Checked by: Stanley

Recount checklist ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Surface features
Searched
Found
Fixed
Capital letters at the beginning of a sentence
x
Capital ‘I’
x
Capital letters for names of places and people
x
x
Full stops at the end of a sentence
x
Speech marks when people are talking
x
Punctuation - ? ! ; : ‘
x
Words are written in past tense
x
Connectives - next, then, afterwards
x
x
Interesting and difficult adjectives
x
Deep features



Introduction has who, what, when, where, why, and how
Conclusion has a reflective statement or says how you felt
x
x
Ideas/events in the right order
x
3 paragraphs
x
Metaphors and similes
x
x
Onomatopoeia, alliteration and/or idiom
x
x
Different types of sentences - short, long, compound and complex
x
One thing davlyn did well was his paragraphs are straight on

One thing davlyn need to work on is Interesting and difficult adjectives.


Start writing here: It was Monday 17th of September room 7 was in class doing yoga. Miss Ashley told us we were doing a special activity Miss Ashley had a slideshow with people doing yoga and we had to try copy, to have fun.



1p
The first one was kind of easy it was like we was pulling our partner's hands and falling back. Some of them you had to be very flexible and do the splits. And you had to balance but balancing was very hard because it heart.

2p
It was very challenging because we had to make different shapes like a star and a chair on a chair. Making shapes with our bodys are very very hard because I was terrified to go on my friends shoes. It heart when I went on my friends shoes because when I rubbed my body it heart.

3p
When my buddy said he would go on the bottom for the dubble planke. When he said he was I said “na I want to go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment