Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

blindfold challenge


On Friday 21st September 2018, 9.10am room 7 did the blindfold challenge, room 7 students had to get into buddies and miss arranged the furniture.

We got into buddies and my buddy was davlyn, after that miss ashley told the instructions. the instructions was you have 10 points and if you touch or bump a table or if you step on a piece of paper you lose a point, you couldn't touch the person who's blind folded.

After we got into buddies and got the instructions we played the game I had to tie davlyns Blindfold then we got up and I had to instruct him then I said “go right” and after that I said in a commanding voice  “stop your gonna bump in a table “ and he didn't bump into it then he reached the end


After davlyn was blindfolded I was blindfolded  when I was blindfolded I felt nervous and terrified at the same time when I was getting instructed I stepped on a piece of paper and it went “CRUNCH” I was like “did I step on a paper “ then davlyn replied “YES” in a frustrated voice and I reached the end.

My favorite part is when I lost a point and being blindfolded.

No comments:

Post a Comment