Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

The magic box - recount

Monday 13th mar 2017
What's in the box
Today we did a cool activity. There was a box and we had to guess what's in the box.


My one was a ballerina shoe.I felt a long string it felt squishy and . the shoe felt like leather.

When I took the blindfold off it was pink and a little bit stretchy and hard I was like “WHAT THE HECK” ??? and it was a little bit fun but i just don't like the shoe.

Did I remember to include….
yes
Title
yes
Introduction
yes
Who, what, when, where, why, who, how
yes
3 paragraphs - burger model
yes
Conclusion
yes
Specific adjectives
yes
Simile/Metaphor
yes
Different punctuation
yes
Short sentence for effect
yes
Correct spelling throughout the story
yes
A sentence you have added in editing
yes
A sentence you have moved in editing
yes
Sentence starters given


And this is when i was editing.
Monday 13th mar 2017
What's in the box


Today we did a cool activity. There was a box and we had to guess what's in the box.


My one was a ballerina shoe.I felt a long string it felt squishy stretchy  like a squid and . the shoe felt like leather.



When I took the blindfold off it was pink and a little bit and hard I was like “WHAT THE HECK” ???.

The shoe was wired so as like my christmas present I had and the long rubbery thick string the string was like a rubbery giraffe.

the game was fun because I always wanted to play this game .

No comments:

Post a Comment