Pages

Monday 15 April 2019

My term reflection

My term reflection

Today I am going to tell you what happen this term for me. First
I started school and I was a bit shy when I entered the Kia Manawanui syndicate. We got to know each other when we came to the Kia Manawanui syndicate.

 After the past 3 weeks the Kia Manawanui syndicate have started team building week which means building positive relationships. The fun started when it was thursday. First we went to technology first then we went to the pools then we came back to school and we were tired. So we had to go back home and get our bedwear and take a shower also to  change into mufti clothes. We got to place were our beds go and tents then we ate then we slept did a work out in the morning then it was a normal day.

After the team building the Student Leaders were announced and they are Lydia, Coralee, Fe’ao, Fa’afiu, Hevani, Auckland, Grace, Arizona, Hiria and Kika but as the time went on Fa’afiu got taken off the list. Fa’afiu because she has left to aussie and tears were shed. Then two other students were picked for the student leaders who are Stephney
and Paula.

Then the term ended and we had a BIG FEED (our shared lunch) and here we are today doing a term reflection.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment