Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Make the story better - Rainbows End

Rainbows End

I got out of the carWow!! I can already see the fear fall and the sound of the roller coasters moving was awesome. I knew I was going to have a great day with my family. We walked around. I could hear people screaming.

The first ride we went on was the mind ride. It was fun and scary I was going to go on the log ride but it was not on so I went on the rollercoaster. It went higher and higher and then shot
down where the loop was and to the corkscrew. I felt dizzy There was a ride called the invader right next to the rollercoaster.

 So I decided to go on it. Round and round and up and down it went. When I got of I really wanted to go on another ride so we went on the motion master witch is a 4d dinosaur movie. Then Thomas and Dad went on the fear fall witch is 18 stories high up up up click ahhhhhhhh!! is All you could hear.

we had lunch sandwiches and chips. We went on the power surge. It went round and round and upside down. The last ride we went on was the rollercoaster. Then we had to leave. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment