Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

whanau confrence


Tamaki Primary Student
Term - 1,  2017

Name - Stanley Tanoai

My goals for Reading this Term are -
  • To have a confidence in my reading ability, when stuck will re-read to correct.
  • To decode texts fluently and accurately using a range of strategies.
You can help me by
Discussing a story I read to make sure I have not missed any ideas.
Encourage me to make connections to the story with my own experiences.
Explain the meaning of unknown words.
My goals for Writing this Term are -
  • To proofread for spelling and accuracy.
  • To use specific vocabulary, similes and metaphors
You can help me by
Checking if I have placed my punctuation correctly in my story.
Ask me to write about my day everyday so I get used to writing, and read it back to myself to look for mistakes.
My goals for Maths this Term are -
  • To learn my times tables  - 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x, 10x
  • To use doubles and halves to solve problems.
You can help me by
Encouraging me to practise my times table at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment