Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Game Review



WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game


Your name: stanley


I played the game: the game of life
Made by:milton bradley
I played this game with: joshua,syraiah-lee,grace,edith and hevani.

The purpose of this game is to (Hint: how do you win this game?):by having more money than the other players.


My favourite thing about this game was: that you could spin the wheel not roll the dice


One thing I didn’t like about this game was: that you could  steal the money


This game is good to play by yourself/with a friend/with a group because:with a group


I would rate this game _10__ out of 10 because:


If I could recommend something to make this game better, it would be: no stealing money


Add any other comments about this game here:


(Paste a picture of you playing this game at the bottom here, before submitting your review!)



Screenshot 2017-02-24 at 12.55.43 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment